Review

Fortnite is a free-to-play survival game with colorful graphics, simple gameplay, and a huge replay value. The game is set in a post-apocalyptic world where 98% of the Earth's population has been wiped out by a mysterious storm. The remaining 2% must fight for their lives in a battle royale-style competition. The game combines construction elem...

Fortnite

  • Greg Burn
  • May 13, 2022

Fortnite is a free-to-play survival game with colorful graphics, simple gameplay, and a huge replay value. The game is set in a post-apocalyptic world where 98% of the Earth's population has been wiped out by a mysterious storm. The remaining 2% must fight for their lives in a battle royale-style competition. The game combines construction elements from Minecraft with the shooter elements of titles such as Overwatch and PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds.

Graphics 

Fortnite's graphics are colorful and cartoony, which makes the game feel more light-hearted than other survival games. The graphics are also quite simplistic, which makes the game easy to understand and play. The game world is also well designed. The game runs smoothly on most devices.

Gameplay 

Fortnite's gameplay is fairly simple and easy to understand. There is a lot of shooting and fighting.  Players must scavenge for resources, build shelters and fight for their lives against the other players. Players can build forts and walls to protect themselves from enemy attacks. The game is played in rounds, and the last player standing wins the round. The game is cooperative, so players have to work together to survive. The game is also competitive, and players can battle each other for resources. The game is also very addictive. The game also has a lot of replay value.

Replay Value 

Fortnite has a huge replay value due to its simple gameplay and light-hearted graphics. Players can play the game, again and again, to try to get a better score. There is always something new to do, and the game is constantly being updated with new content. The game is also extremely addictive, and players can easily find themselves spending hours upon hours playing. 

Conclusion 

Overall, Fortnite is a great game with a simple concept, easy gameplay, and a huge replay value. It is a great game for both casual and competitive players.

Pros:
  • Fortnite is a very popular game with a large player base
  • Fortnite is free to play, so anyone can try it out without spending any money
  • Fortnite has excellent graphics and gameplay that are sure to keep players hooked
  • Fortnite offers a variety of game modes to suit different playstyles, so there’s something for everyone
  • Fortnite has a Battle Royale mode that has become very popular
Cons:
  • Fortnite can be quite addicting, and some players may find it hard to stop playing
  • Fortnite is a very competitive game, and players may get frustrated if they’re not doing well
  • Fortnite requires a lot of time and effort to get good at, so players may need to dedicate a lot of time to it if they want to be successful.
90%
100%
90%