tinyCam PRO - Swiss knife to monitor IP cam is an app developed by Tiny Solutions LLC. tinyCam PRO - Swiss knife to monitor IP cam was first published on October 29, 2020. tinyCam PRO - Swiss knife to monitor IP cam is currently available on the following platforms: Android, Other.AndroidIf you are a proud owner of the Android device, tinyCam PRO -...
tinyCam PRO - Swiss knife to monitor IP cam Review
tinyCam PRO - Swiss knife to monitor IP cam is an application created by Tiny Solutions LLC. tinyCam PRO - Swiss knife to monitor IP cam was first published on October 29, 2020. The app is accessible on Android, Other.
If you are a proud owner of the Android device, tinyCam PRO - Swiss knife to monitor IP cam is compatible . The most current version is Varies with device Before diving headlong into tinyCam PRO - Swiss knife to monitor IP cam consider content rating:
The best Android app for remote surveillance, control and video recording your private/public network or IP cameras, video encoders and DVRs with CCTV cams with 10+ million downloads. Monitor your baby, pet, home, business, traffic, and weather remotely and securely. tinyCam Monitor provides best value to customers. Buy now to get more features in future for free!
Loaded with tons of features:
- Intuitive interface.
- H.264 support for Foscam and Amcrest cameras.
- MJPEG/MPEG4/H264/H265/RTSP for other IoT devices.
- ONVIF Profile S 12,000+ cameras support including cheap Chinese IP cameras.
- P2P support for some models w/ 20 characters UIDs, e.g. Wyze Cam, Neos SmartCam.
- P2P support for cameras w/ 17 characters UIDs, e.g. HiChip, CamHi.
- 2-way audio (talking and listening) for most vendors.
- SSL (HTTPS protocol) for secured monitoring.
- 17 different layouts with unlimited number of cameras.
- Control PTZ (pan-tilt-zoom) enabled devices.
- Relay, LED control.
- 24/7 MP4 video recording on local storage/SD card, to the cloud (Dropbox, Google Drive, MS OneDrive, ownCloud, Nextcloud), and FTP/FTPS server.
- Sequence mode for automatic cameras switching.
- Grouping cameras by tags.
- Import/export settings to local storage or cloud service.
- CPU/GPU efficient. HW accelerated video decoding.
- Background recording w/ auto deleting old records. Make your own DVR! https://goo.gl/uQMR60
- Time-lapse recording.
- Video player w/ fast/slow archive playback.
- Internal web server for remote archive access and live view, e.g. for ActionTiles. https://goo.gl/V7cKeE
- Both in-app and on-camera motion detection. Make automatic recording or send email on motion! https://goo.gl/0xr45K
- Webhooks on motion. https://goo.gl/D6BFZN
- Front/rear Android camera support for use the app as an IP camera or dashcam. https://goo.gl/5z60mC
- AI object detection for detecting persons, pets, vehicles. https://youtu.be/edll6bN6xnY
- Face detection.
- LAN scanner for automatic cams detection.
- Audio real-time processing (squelch & alarm) for using it as a baby monitor w/ audio graph.
- Select melody to play via camera speaker. https://goo.gl/zsWC4z
- Audio monitoring from multiple cameras at once.
- Background audio.
- Sensors support (e.g. temperature sensor, humidity, etc.) for some cameras.
- Cast to Android Wear. https://goo.gl/eZgaMt
- Google Cast-enabled (Chromecast). Video only. https://goo.gl/g1d8yz
- Home screen widgets.
- TV interface w/ PiP support. http://goo.gl/MzZyoc
- Floating windows. https://goo.gl/Eu0jZR
- Tasker plugin for home automation. https://goo.gl/lAvDdC
- PTZ control w/ gaming controller.
- Cameras port forwarding via UPnP protocol.
- Full support of tinyCam Cloud service designed to continuously record your IP cameras, 24/7, with 7 days history. https://cloud.tinycammonitor.com/
- Raspberry Pi 3B image http://bit.ly/2EyynJh
- Experimental Android Auto support. http://bit.ly/2XItUQd
Want low cost DIY DVR? Check demo
Check the list of supported cams and features:
You can purchase a license on one device and then install on many more, if the same account used on these devices.
Help the app to be translated!
All company names and products are trademarks of their respective companies.